Lecture, organized by Textile Science Research Centre (TSRC), University of Zagreb, Faculty of Textile Technology will be held on Wednesday at 11 am on 11.07.2012 in Savska 16/9, entitled:
Schoeller: The Power of Innovation.
The lecture will be held by Mrs. Dinka Liplin-Prpić, representative of Schoeller company in Croatia. She will present the latest products and technologies developed by their sister companies:
2. Schoeller-textiles (manufacturer of laminate and fashion fabrics).
We look forward to seeing you!
Textile Science Research Centre (TSRC), University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology, as part of the FP7-REGPOT-2008-1-229801: Unlocking the Croatian Textile Potentials (T-Pot) is the organizer of the lecture of Prof. D. Hui from University of New Orleans, in two parts:
1. How to write journal papers to enhance acceptance - held on 8th May 2012 at the
2. Nano-engineered mechanics: Why Nano? - held on 9 May 2012 at 10 am in auditorium 301 (third floor) at the location of Textile Technology Faculty, Prilaz Baruna Filipovića 28a.
- - o - -
within the FP7-REGPOT-2008-1-229801 project: Unlocking the Croatian Textile Potentials: T-Pot
in cooperation with
University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology
Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts
February 16nd, 2012., Ilica 49/II, Zagreb at 9:00 AM
Within the FP7-REGPOT-2008-1-229801 project: Unlocking the Croatian Textile Research Potentials: T-Pot), The Faculty of Textile and Technology, Zagreb University and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts invite you to join the project's Dissemination Conference. The conference will be held on February 16, 2012 in the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts, Ilica 49/II at 9 AM.
In addition to the Croatian and EU partners, the following representatives will also hold lectures: EURATEX, OPTEKO Group, tt. HEMCO and tt. ERACON. Promotion of books, published within the framework of the T-Pot project will be held in the afternoon as well as an exhibition of protective materials and clothing produced by the students or by the Croatian producers and project partners.
Textile Forum, organized by Textile Science Research Centre in cooperation with Cotton incorporated, Cary, North Carolina, USA.
Forum will be held on 30th January 2012 at the premises of University of Zagreb Faculty of Textile Technology.
The following presentations will be held by Cotton Incorporated representatives Ken Greeson & Erik Phillips:
Presentations will start at 10 AM in lecture hall 301 (third floor) at the location of faculty¢s main building at Prilaz baruna Filipovića 28a.
Second part of the forum entitled:
will be held at the premises of Textile Science Research Centre, Savska 16/9.
On 8 December 2011 the CCE Karlovac County Chamber organized a workshop FP7 – Research and Development Programme for Advanced SMEs in cooperation with the Servis for Textile European Projects (STEP) at the Faculty of Textile Technology (TTF) University of Zagreb and ERACON Projekt d.o.o.
- Invitation to ...
- 7th in order Conference on Safety at Work
- SEMINAR: Chemical Analysis of Polymeric Materials Using Infrared Spectroscopy
- 15th International Eco-Conference / 9th Eco-Conference on Environmental Protection of Urban and Suburban Settlements
- Varteks d.d. and Čateks d.d. sign Strategie Alliance Agreement for joint appearance on the domestic and foreign market